Mobile Composer is a SaaS company that helps its enterprise customers deliver best practices for mobility, stakeholder learning, sharing and continuous improvement. Mobile Composer leverages the tremendous potential of mobile to help companies create deeper relationships and drive performance. Orchestrate, our flagship product, is a cross-platform mobile application that giving companies the ability to prepare, share and present, empowering enterprise knowledge transfer, employee self-help and just-in-time training.
Position: Senior Mobile Developer
Status: Full time
Reports to: Development Director
The Senior Mobile Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to C#, Xamarin, Xamarin Forms, source control and mobile platforms (iOS, Android and Windows)
- Design, code, test and maintain mobile solutions.
- Maintain existing SaaS products (Orchestrate) by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications, test plans and maintain documentation
- Provide guidance to other developers and/or clients as needed
Meet 30-day performance plans
- Participate in the local development community – present at least once per year in local user groups or other community engagements
- 5+ years of professional mobile development experience.
- Ability to grow into a leadership position with supervisory capabilities
- Experience working with .NET, Xamarin, SQL Server, C#. Microsoft Azure
- Collaborative orientation with understanding of the dynamic needs of an entrepreneurial organization
Ability to execute independently
Mobile Composer offers flexible work hours, seven paid holidays, paid time off, work hours, health insurance, and a friendly environment. We are located in the Minneapolis Grain Exchange Building conveniently located one block from light rail line and other public transportation options. We work in a highly collaborative environment, so most hours are in our office, but occasionally working from home is acceptable with supervisor approval.
Salary commensurate with experience.