Mobile Composer is a SaaS company that helps its enterprise customers deliver best practices for mobility, stakeholder learning, sharing and continuous improvement. Mobile Composer leverages the tremendous potential of mobile to help companies create deeper relationships and drive performance. Orchestrate, our flagship product, is a cross-platform mobile application that gives companies the ability to prepare, share and present, empowering enterprise knowledge transfer, employee self-help and just-in-time training.
Our growing start-up is a vibrant, fast-paced company that offers a casual, flexible environment. Successful candidates will be optimistic, outcome-focused and able to work both collaboratively and independently with a friendly, helpful team. Mobile Composer is located in downtown Minneapolis, one block from the Government Center light rail station and easily accessible via public transportation. We have in-building bicycle storage, seriously good coffee and other amenities to fuel your passion for helping us build a world-class SaaS technology company.
Position: Mobile/Digital Graphic Designer
Status: Full time
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Mobile Composer seeks an experienced graphic designer responsible for creating intuitive, usable and engaging designs primarily for mobile application interfaces, web-based interfaces and electronic presentations for deployment within the Orchestrate application. The designer will work directly with Mobile Composer product teams, the marketing department and sometimes directly with customers to deliver exceptional visual designs as well as collaborate/provide back on user experience and interaction design.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual design for mobile, web and electronic presentations
- Conceive, manage, and lead project design from start to finish
- Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation/improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
- Respond to day-to-day questions from developers, product managers & project managers. Also work with QA to identify, document, and verify bug fixes
- Manage deliverables and deadlines for a wide variety of design projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design for digital/electronic media
- Demonstrated ability to design for cross-platform mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows) tablets and phones
- Thorough understanding of best practices for mobile and online usability design
- Expert level skills in Adobe product suite as well as familiarity with electronic presentation software such as PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate how designs support the overall strategic goals of product development or project requirements
- Ability to collaborate well with team members and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Mobile Composer offers standard benefits including health insurance and paid time off.
Salary commensurate with experience.